1.Chāmara can be identified as Sri Lanka
2. The text reads gzo rigs which we have interpreted as a spelling error for bzo rig.
3.Rgyal ba mchog dbyangs, BDRC P2JM167
4. There are two variations of the spelling of this hidden land: Pad+mo bkod and Pad+ma bkod. We have followed the form that Jatson Nyingpo uses
5. The eight signs include the lotus (padma), the endless knot (dpal be’u, śrīvatsa), the pair of golden fish (gser nya, suvarṇamatsya), the parasol (gdugs, chattra), the victory banner (rgyal mtshan, ketu), the treasure vase (gter gyi bum pa, dhanakumbha), the white conch shell (dung dkar, śaṅkha), and the wheel ('khor lo, cakra).
6.i.Right-coiling conch shell (dung dkar gyas 'khyil), ii. Yogurt (zho) iii. Durva grass (rtsa dur ba) iv. Vermilion (li khri) v. Bilva fruit (shing tog bil ba), vi. Mirror (me long) vii. Bezoar (gi wang) viii. White mustard seed (yungs dkar).
7. Myang ting 'dzin bzang po, BDRC P3827
8. Stag gra klu khong, BDRC P10MS16952
9. At this point the treasure text is describing Jatson Nyingpo as the heart son.